Whitten Hall is connected to Hamilton Hall.
Whitten Hall was named after Dr. Jennie A. Whitten and opened in 1960. Whitten was a Professor of Foreign Languages from 1919-1959. In 1934, she became chairman of the Department of Foreign Languages. She held this post until August of 1959.
Whitten Hall is located in the northwest corner of South Campus on Hale St.
One of Illinois State's six University Labs is located within Whitten Hall in room 6. Learn more about this lab.