Skip to main content
Skip to main navigation
Whitten Hall

Whitten Hall

  • About

Whitten Hall

Whitten Hall has been permanently closed.

Whitten Hall was named after Dr. Jennie A. Whitten and opened in 1960. Whitten was a Professor of Foreign Languages from 1919–1959. In 1934, she became chairman of the Department of Foreign Languages. She held this post until August of 1959.

Location

Whitten Hall is located in the northwest corner of South Campus on Hale Street.

Events

There are no events at this time.

2015-03-03T13:33:56.738-06:00 2015