Fairchild Hall is home to the Department of Speech Pathology and Audiology. The building also houses the Eckelmen-Taylor Speech and Hearing Clinic.
Fairchild Hall was named after Raymond W. Fairchild, President of our University from 1933-1955, and was dedicated in 1951. Fairchild Hall was the largest and most valuable building constructed in the 94 years of Illinois State Normal University's history at that time.
There are no events at this time.>